5 Gifts Moms Want
Your mom deserves the best, and gift-giving puts everyone in high spirits. Give her something that she can use and have a good time doing so. Don’t go with flowers, buy one of these gifts for mom instead, and let her know how much she means to you.
Most of these products offer one-day shipping so if you get on it now, one of these will arrive in time to show her you remembered her special day. At the very least, these gifts will provide you with some great last-minute alternatives to those dreaded flowers.
1. Even if she doesn’t follow your Instagram feed, she’ll love seeing the world through the lens of your iPhone. Use Printstagram’s app to select the photos you’d like, arrange them in a grid, and a beautiful framed print will be arrive, wall-ready. $60 - We know that Choosing photos to print can be tricky, so they’re with you all the way. You can proof your order before or just after you place it, you can receive lighting advice, editing suggestions, and general reassurance that you made the right choice.
Touch Screen Glove Gift Ideas for Mom
2. Touch screen glove gift ideas for mom.If your mom is tech savy and is always tracking your every move on your Facebook page, it’s a sure bet that she’ll enjoy a pair of UR Powered’s patented touchscreen gloves. The Sasha touch screen gloves are made from the best sheepskin leather and will keep mom connected and warm. UR Powered has lots of styles to choose from. Be sure to look at all of your options. $64 (currently on sale for $38.40)
3. She’ll love this Julibox cocktail kit to sip with friends. Each shipment includes includes recipes, spirits, and mixers for four cocktails, each themed to the month it’s delivered. Perfect if Mom enjoys a drink (or four) to relax after a long day. Prices very.
4. This may seem terribly basic, but a year ago I bought my mom the first two novels in the Neapolitan series by Elena Ferrante and I couldn’t be more surprised to learn that Ferrante is Mom-approved. She would text me details from the lives of Lila and Elena as if they were people we knew, and I would occasionally have to stop to make sure they weren’t. Maybe it’s a mother-daughter thing, or maybe it’s because my great-grandparents are from Naples, but the Neapolitan novels ended up being a verified hit with my mom. She didn’t wait for me to get her the final two books in the series, but thanks to a box set that came out last October, you can deliver them to your mama all in one go.
5. My mother loves a tiny little scent to carry around in her purse, and this year, I am going to get her a small bottle of Tata Harper’s Aromatic Stress Treatment. It’s about the size of a tube of Chapstick, and sits next to my computer screen. Approximately three times a day, when I’m feeling fidgety and anxious, I rub a little bit of this on my wrists, inhale it, smile, and then keep on working. I inherited my fidgety anxiousness from her, and I think she will love it.